In this section you can find answers to frequently asked questions.
1. How will we recognise the driver when we arrive at the airport/port/station?
The driver will be waiting for you as you exit the terminal or at the dock or train platform, holding a sign bearing the name you specified in the Welcome Message during booking
2. If our plane or train is delayed, do we need to let the agency know?
No, CNI drivers check the landing time of the flight you indicate during booking
3. If the flight is delayed, do we have to pay extra?
No, customers will not have to pay anything extra
4. If we leave the Terminal one hour after landing, do we have to pay extra?
Yes, customers will have to pay the extra charge specified in the terms and conditions. The waiting time at the Terminal included in the rate is 55 minutes after landing.
5. If we think we are going to take longer than 55 minutes, do we need to let the agency know?
Yes. If for any reason customers think they are going to take more than 55 minutes to exit the terminal after landing, they need to send an e-mail to email@example.com
, putting the booking number and the message "wait for delay" in the subject line. In the absence of this notification, our driver will not wait for customers.
6. Do we have to pay for the bottles of water in the vehicles?
No, the water is included in the service and is found in our vehicles in summer.
7. If we need to change our destination, can we tell the driver?
No, any change of destination must be notified at least 48 hours before the service to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Changes of destination may alter the cost of the service and therefore be subject to an extra charge.
8. Can we cancel the service after we have booked?
Yes, you can cancel the service up to 48 hours before the start time of the service. In this case, you need to send an e-mail to email@example.com
, indicating the booking number of the service and the message “Cancellation of booking no. (enter booking number)”. We will contact customers and provide a full refund within 20 days.
9. What happens if we cancel our booking with less than 48 hours' notice?
The service will be cancelled but you will still be charged in full. The service is non-refundable.
10. Can we change our booking?
You can change your booking with at least 48 hours' notice.
11. What happens if we leave something in the vehicle?
If any of our drivers finds anything left inside one of our vehicles, we will send it to the postal address indicated by the customer. The customer will be responsible for paying postage charges.
12. What happens if we can't find our driver when we come out of the terminal or get off the train or boat?
Call (+39) 06.58.12.131
immediately, giving us your booking number, and wait for the driver at the terminal, platform or dock. If customers cannot find the driver at the terminal, platform or dock and do not call (+39) 06.58.12.131, the service cannot be refunded due to disservice.
13. What happens if there is a problem with the vehicle during the service?
Customers will have to follow the directions given by the driver, who is required to contact our offices. CNI will send a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
14. What happens if we have more bags than we indicated in our booking or if they are bigger than we said?
The driver will check that your luggage fits in the boot. If it does not, the service cannot be carried out due to an incorrect booking. The service is non-refundable.
15. Can we book other services, tours or transfers directly with the driver?
No, the booking must be made through our portal www.consorziocni.it
. Drivers will, however, be able to give customers a brochure detailing the tours we offer.